Bianca Maria, Ingrid, Ferdinande Fobbe, owner of the trademark
BIANCA MARIA CASHMERE, is the entity responsible for your personal data processing and ensures that it is treated in a licit, fair and transparent manner, in accordance with the provisions of the relevant national legislation and the General Data Protection Regulation – EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council, of April 27, 2016.
I. Personal Data Collection and Treatment Purposes
To assure you the best experience when interacting with us through our services, we collect the following personal data and other information:
- Personal information: name, email, address, phone number, VAT number, credit card number or other available payment method, as they are essential for processing your order and for the purchase of products on this website, in order to follow up on the obligations required from applicable legislation and regulations or to supply other services provided on this website and requested by you. Your refusal to provide us with any personal data may prevent us from processing your request for the purchase of products or for the provision of other services on this website. You can request a copy of your stored data at email@example.com at anytime.
In order to send a gift to a friend or when the user who pays the product is different from the recipient of said product, we may also have access to the personal data of third parties, name, address, phone number which are disclosed by the users of this website. The processing of this data is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of BIANCA MARIA CASHMERE. The user will be the only person responsible for the disclosure and unauthorized use of the data by third parties.
- Customer history: for communication purposes that reinforce and personalize the offer of products, services, promotional or advertising campaigns, we store information about products purchased, purchase dates, communications with our customer support department, campaign/response history, history of complaints, responses to customer satisfaction questionnaires, as well as other metrics which support our customer service.
- Automatic information through applications, website and social media: we may automatically collect information contained in the navigations and use logs. The information contained in these registers include your IP address (Internet Protocol), your ISP (Internet Service Provider), the browser you used when visiting our website, the duration of your visit and what pages you visited while you were on our site, behavior within the applications and website, location information if authorized, as well as other statistics.
II. Disclosure of your Personal Data
Your personal data may be disclosed to singular or collective persons for:
• providing electronic payment services through credit / debit cards,
• processing product sales,
• choosing, packing and shipping products,
• solving problems related to product sales,
• receiving payments for product purchases,
• in the context of marketing campaigns involving properly identified partners where you have given us your consent,
• processing the return of products by customers.
In addition, your personal data may be communicated to judicial, tax and regulatory authorities for compliance with legal obligations and at the express request of those authorities.
III. Preservation of your personal data
We retain your data only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. Once the maximum period of preservation has been reached, your personal data will be irrevocably anonymized (anonymized data may be retained) or destroyed in a secure manner.
Your personal data will be kept for a maximum period of 5 years from the date of your consent for collection - provided you have not withdrawn your consent within this period - in order to provide the best customer service and marketing effects.
With regard to the data we receive from third parties, they will only be kept for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and then subsequently destroyed in a secure manner.
IV. Security and data protection
We do our best to protect your personal data, using strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access wherever possible. We realize internal reviews of our practices for the collection, storage and processing of information and security measures, as well as our physical security measures. Unfortunately, no internet or e-mail transmission is completely secure or error free. In particular, e-mails sent to or from our services may not be secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data submitted to us and any transmission is at your own risk. Therefore, you should take special care in selecting any information you send by e-mail and other digital channels. We advise you to keep the devices you use to access our website and other services always updated and with protection systems (antivirus, firewall, anti-spam filters, etc.).
V. Rights of data subjects
All holders of personal data are entitled to:
1. access data (upon request) and all information regarding their processing operations;
2. obtain the rectification of personal data;
3. request the deletion of personal data, as long as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and/or for the fulfillment of any legal obligations by Sofia Andrade Nunes, Unipessoal Lda, and, in certain cases, the request for limitation of personal data treatment;
4. oppose that it be used for marketing and/or advertising purposes;
5. the portability of the data and to receive a copy of the data that concerns them;
6. withdraw, at any time, the consent previously given for the processing of data.
The user can exercise their rights at anytime, provided it is done in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for the request. If you decide to exercise these rights and if the personal data provided includes your e-mail address, we ask you to specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your rights to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
VI. Personal data of children
No personal data will be processed for children under 18 years of age, nor will any order placed online by them be recognized. If we detect that we collect personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will take the steps necessary to eliminate the information as soon as possible.
This policy can be changed without prior notice. For this reason, we recommend that you check this Policy whenever you visit our website or our mobile applications.
VII. How to contact us
You can contact us via email or telephone: